2800 San Fernando Rd, Atascadero
Remarkable gated Tuscan style garden estate in the established west side neighborhood of Long Valley Ranch. Private and lush, the home is situated on 2.96 acres of mature landscaping and lovingly tended gardens. The main home is 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a spacious 3434 sq. ft. with an additional guest quarters/art studio of 900 sq. ft.
Stunning and sophisticated yet warm and comfortable with soaring ceilings, this home has elegant windows that take full advantage of the lovely setting in all directions. Main floor is a large guest room and bath, formal dining and living rooms. Also on the main level is the open plan kitchen and family room with bright and cheery eat in area, large pantry, breakfast bar, fireplace and entertainment center, opening to a beautiful private patio area perfect for summer evening dinners.
On the second floor is the large master suite with two balconies, a cozy fireplace, large soaking tub, double shower and double vanities with granite counters, skylight, separate water closet and incredible walk in closet with built in storage. There are two additional generously sized bedrooms and a full bath, skylights and plenty of light from well-placed windows.
Entertaining and outdoor living is easy with Hearst Castle inspired salt water pool with built in seating area, fireplace, cabana/bathroom, outdoor shower, sound and light systems. This lovely area is all set up and ready for an outdoor kitchen and TV.
The grounds are a secluded sanctuary with seasonal creek, shady glen with abundant wildlife, waterfall and koi pond, fenced vegetable garden, chicken coop, a large workshop, garden shed. Ancient oaks, stately palms, redwoods, olive trees and plenty of flowering plants and mature landscaping make this a spectacular setting. Room for vines, your RV or boat and still plenty of room to roam!
- Most furnishings negotiable
- 2.96 acres of West Side Atascadero’s desirable Long Valley
- Custom built Mediterranean style two story home with attached 3car garage- 3434sqft, four bedrooms/three baths. Gated and private retreat with stunning views
- Main home features Travertine and Scraped Oak Floors, Two A/C Units, Water Softener, Central Vacuum, Solar Attic Fans, Reverse Osmosis, 1 gas and 2 wood burning Fireplaces, Ceiling Fans
- Master Suite features wood burning Fireplace, two view Balconies, Ceiling Fan, Master bath with Skylight, Aquatic Spa Tub, double shower with built in seat, television, separate water closet, double granite vanities, walk-in closet with built-in storage
- Formal living room with wood burning fireplace and formal dining with arched entries and custom windows with silk draperies
- Open plan family room with thermostat controlled gas fireplace for heating travertine floors, ceiling fan and exterior clad French doors. Kitchen with pantry, built-in office area, center island with breakfast seating
- 3 car garage with automatic openers, storage, sink
- Laundry room with 220 and propane gas hook ups
- Security alarm
- Pool area modeled on Hearst Castle with concrete balustrades and running water fountains
- Salt water pool with automatic pool sweep and cement patio decking and jets with fiber optics
- Cirque de Soleil speakers provide underwater sound and underwater mood lighting
- Covered seating area with built in seating, outdoor propane gas fireplace and power for television
- Mosaic outdoor shower with fiber optics
- Outdoor half bath
- Outdoor kitchen hook ups
- Guest House/studio – 900sqft- Lighted mosaic pathway, covered porch, arched doorway, lovely views
- Travertine floor, kitchenette, half bath (toilet is incinerating)
- Art studio/workshop with electricity, sink, beams, sliding door
- Storage shed with window
- Small pond for wildlife filled from sprinklers
- Retaining wall with French drains
- Walled garden with fountain
- Mature landscaping including Palms, Redwoods, Oaks, Junipers and Olives
- Seasonal creek
- Water feature with koi pond and waterfalls
- Automatic Irrigation: sprinklers and drip
- 1 York 95% two-stage 3-ton 60,000 Btu and a 1 York 95% two-stage 4-ton 80,000 Btu furnaces installed in 2014.
- Thermostatically controlled gas fireplace in family room
- Newer septic system- 1500 gallon
- Water line heater throughout
- Guest house and downstairs bath sinks have electric heaters
- Deer fencing
- Room to expand orchard or plant vineyard
- Vegetable garden with raised beds and automatic irrigation
- Water collection barrels for garden watering
- Chicken coop – chickens may stay or find new home
- Templeton Gap
- Stucco exterior and tile roof, copper gutters and downspouts
- Milguard Windows, Elastomeric Paint
Offered at $1,225,000